Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was only able to find one source, it was about aspects of puertorican migration to the united states. It was difficult for me to find good articles today because I am not used to using google scholar and don't know how to work it. Although when I searched my topic allot of articles would pop up when I would click on them it would say its a book and wouldn't be able to find the link to actually read it. I am clear on what I want to focus on in my essay. I'm looking for information on the U.S. after WWII and why they welcomed puerto ricans to New york and how puerto rican culture assimilated into the United States, now i just need a way to find more sources.

1 comment:

  1. Julie - There are a *lot* of sources on this topic. Use other databases as well. Can you tell me about the one source you did find?

    ReplyDelete